BERNINA 790 PLUS: The perfect machine for Grand Ideas
- Place your design on the fabric exactly where you want it.
- No need to use the template anymore.
- Easy to use: Simply select two points and match them with the markings on the hooped fabric.
- Perfect results quickly and precisely.
- Undo & Redo: Simply undo or redo steps while editing or combining designs to return to your initial position.
- Group & Ungroup: Combine designs to edit all at one time with group. Break apart designs to edit individually with ungroup.
- Rearrange: Customize the design layer stitch-out sequence. Use rearrange in combination with the group function.
Total Embroidery Stitch Control
- Thread Away Mode: Pulls the threads down to the underside for clean embroidery results on the top. Program jump stitch length to manage thread cuts. Subject to design properties. No more manual trimming on the top side needed.
- Invisible & Smart Secure: Securing stitches become invisible as the tie-on/off stitches are sewn in stitch direction. Smart secure adds tie-on/off stitches to a design, if none are preset.
Bonus Embroidery Designs & Alphabets
- Dozens of new embroidery designs, including: monograms with frames, in-the-hoop projects and special technique designs.
- Includes nine newly digitized embroidery alphabets such as Curly, Happy Times, Deco and Rounded.
Intuitive & very easy to use
- Embroidery Consultant: For each embroidery technique the consultant helps you to choose the correct foot, needle, thread and stabilizer according to your fabric to achieve the best results.
- Toggle between mm & inches: The embroidery design size and the hoop dimensions can be shown in mm or inches.
- Reads most popular file formats: EXP, DST, PES, JEF, PCS, SEW, XXX.
Optional Midi Hoop
Enjoy embroidering with the BERNINA Midi Hoop, guaranteeing quick and perfect embroidery performance.
- Very easy to hoop and unhoop
- Get full tension on your fabric
- Waste less stabilizer
- Ergonomic twist-lock mechanism
- Size: 10.5 x 6.5 inch, 265 x 165 mm
There are no reviews yet.